Our job is to build and strengthen the RNS community beyond “the hill”! It’s a great job.
We help alumni reconnect with each other and RNS by organizing reunion weekend each year, hosting alumni gatherings in key centres in North America and internationally, and disseminating news about alumni and the school through the Head’s letter, school website and alumni e-news. As well, we maintain a school presence on Facebook
Another very important aspect of our work involves raising support for the school from alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty & staff, and friends of the school. We can attest to the importance of Giving Back to RNS. Your commitment to our school goes a long way.
What we do in short order:
- Plan alumni gatherings with the help of alumni coordinators (you too can volunteer).
- Coordinate from start to finish an annual alumni reunion, held in June every year.
- Produce all aspects of the school newsletter, The Head's Letter, and all e-newsletters published by the school.
- Coordinate information posted on the school website www.rns.cc .
- Accept and display archives generously donated to RNS by alumni, faculty and friends. We have an alumni/archives room in Collegiate Hall dedicated to store donated items and display photos from the past. Alumni love to visit with us in this room.
- Encourage alumni, parents, grandparents and friends to support RNS by making annual giving campaign donations, contributing to the capital campus improvements, and setting up endowment funds.
- Ensure that all who support RNS, financially and with their time, are recognized for making a difference.
Call us (506-848-0879), email us
or send us a note. We look forward to hearing from you!